1. start with a nude, clean and moisturized face. make sure you clean off all mascara and liner on the wet line before you start.
2. apply concealer and mineral foundation. finish with a light application of powder.
3. apply an offwhite color all over the eyelid. then add a light beige tone in the crease before marking the crease sharper with a dark brown color.
4. apply a liquid liner or pencil on the lash line to outline the eyes.
5. apply from thin to thicker towards the outer corners of the eyes.
6. soften the line with black or dark grey shadow following the outline of the liquid liner.
7. outline the wet line with a black pencil to intensify the look
8. curl the lashes and apply mascara. at least two layers.